The Verve Power Cables
This power cable is is the best choice for high current applications and represents a class of itīs own. Constructed with the best raw materials, the most comprehensive design, the most advanced technology as well as the most rigorous hand made production attitude, as well as the most passionate pursuit of music.
Multi-stranded conductors designed in a perfect twisted configuration to cancel intra-conductor interference and reject noise from almost every source. With our own developed power current correction system and a very low conductor resistance combined with low inductance and custom insulation allows for unrestricted current delivery improving overall transparency and dynamics like no other.
Unrestricted power delivery Excellent power delivery No stamped brass parts No corrosion Huge surface area for connections Cleans while it powers Lower noise floor and Electricity Waveform Distortions.
- Conductor according to IEC/DIN EN 60228 3x12 AWG
- Conductor insulation Mechanically high-quality especially low-capacitance TPE mixture
- Conductor construction Cores stranded in short pitch length over a special centre element
- Inner jacket Special TPE mixture
- Overall shield Extremely resistant braiding made of tinned copper wires
- Outer jacket Low-adhesion mixture on the basis of TPE
- High-End Aluminium Schuko plug Rhodium plated over (99.99% OFC R-Copper)
- High UV resistance
- Silicone-free (according to PV 3.10.7 status 1992)
- Halogen-free Following EN 60754
- Lead free Following 2011/65/EU (RoHS-II)
- Clean room According to ISO Class 1. Outer jacket material complies with CF9.15.07, tested by IPA according to standard 14644-1
- CE Following 2014/35/EU
- Nominal voltage 1000 V (according to DIN VDE 0298-3)
- Testing voltage 4,000 V (following DIN EN 50395)